History, Heroes and Hometown SLAM’n!
Stroller Strong Moms Fayetteville
Sweat Like a Mother Five Days a Week!
What better place to Sweat Like a Mother and turn your muscles into iron, than the home of Iron Mike himself! Stroller Strong Moms Fayetteville is a challenging, full-body workout that will get you sweaty and fit all while having fun. Our Fayetteville stroller fitness class incorporates dumbbells, endurance, resistance training, and mobility to help build a well-rounded athlete and mama!
If you are looking for a fantastic way to get outside and get sweaty, look no further than Stroller Strong Moms Fayetteville. Join today and your first class is free!
SLAM’n Five Days a Week!
We are proud to offer our stroller fitness classes five days a week, so there is always an opportunity to Sweat Like a Mother, or as we like to say, SLAM!
Stroller Strong Moms Fayetteville meets Monday through Friday at 8:30am at:
- Honeycutt Park
- Located in the Haymount area of Cumberland County, this park offers a wide range of facilities to help us get creative with our workouts. We utilize the paths, fields, playgrounds, and splash pads throughout the workouts.
- Crossfit Ferus
- During inclement weather, we meet at Crossfit Ferus from 10:45am – 11:45am. Make sure to follow and “like” our Facebook page to ensure that you stay up-to-date on our rainy-day schedules!
Your First Class is Free
With regularly scheduled classes, monthly Mom’s Night Out outings, and children’s playgroups twice a month, there is always a fun, challenging way to SLAM. We also offer free yoga sessions that are included in your memberships, and of course, kids are welcome, too!
Are you ready to get fit, be inspired, and have fun? Now is the time to get started! If you are interested in joining Stroller Strong Moms Fayetteville for a class, contact us today and get SLAM’n!
Monday thru Friday- 9:30-10:30
352 Devers Street, Fayetteville
Inclement weather location: (check facebook by 8:30 for a decision)
6151 Raeford Road
NO START UP FEES
First Class Complementary
UNLIMITED | $50/MONTH
- Perfect for attending class often
- Pregnant moms may suspend membership when baby arrives
- You may cancel at any time with two weeks’ advance notice
10 CLASS PASS | $80
- A great option for attending class twice a week
- Expires 6 months after purchase
5 CLASS PASS | $50
- Good for those planning to attend class once every or other week
- Expires 3 months after purchase
SINGLE CLASS | $12
- Single drop-in rate
- Best for attending class less than once a week
Every Wednesday: Heavy Weight Wednesday: bring your heavier dumbbells, plates, kettlebells and lift a little heavier!
Sept 3- Playgroup: August and September birthday celebrations
Sept 6: Fayetteville takeover SLAM-stagram
Sept 12: 7 year SLAMiversary SLAM wide celebration
Sept 13: Playgroup: rice sensory play
Sept 15: MNO dinner and ZYIA shop
Sept 19: Playgroup: apple painting
Sept 22: GLOW NEON run- 8 pm
Sept 29: MNO tie dye shirts
Oct 13:Hammer and Stain MNO
YOUR FIRST CLASS IS COMPLIMENTARY
Owner & Instructor
Amy Schwartz | email
Amy Schwartz is an ACE certified group fitness instructor and is CPR/AED certified. She has a bachelors degree in Health Science and is a previous preschool teacher. She has been living in Fayetteville, NC since 2011 with her husband and six children, who love to work out during school breaks. Amy loves to sweat like a mother by running and high intensity workouts.