Columbia is an AWESOME place to SLAM! Bridget Hall, fitness and yoga instructor will lead you through butt kicking workouts for all fitness levels! Be sure to bring a jogging stroller, yoga mat or towel, set of dumbbells, resistance band, water, snacks and toys for baby, and a need to S.L.A.M.!
Polo Road Park
We will meet at the grassy area next to the playground
MONDAY TUESDAYS & THURSDAYS | 9:00 – 10:00 AM
NO START UP FEES
First Class Complementary
UNLIMITED | $50/MONTH
- Perfect for attending class often
- Pregnant moms may suspend membership when baby arrives
- You may cancel at any time with two weeks’ advance notice
10 CLASS PASS | $90
- A great option for attending class twice a week
- Expires 6 months after purchase
5 CLASS PASS | $50
- Good for those planning to attend class once every or other week
- Expires 3 months after purchase
SINGLE CLASS | $12
- Single drop-in rate
- Best for attending class less than once a week
Polo Road Park
YOUR FIRST CLASS IS COMPLIMENTARY
Bridget Hall | email
Bridget Hall is a certified ACE Group Fitness Instructor, Bikram teacher and 200 hr Power Vinyasa yoga Instructor and certified in CPR/AED. Bridget is from Durham, NC, but living in Columbia, SC while her husband is stationed at SHAW AFB. Bridget lives with her husband, two sons (Connor, 5 and Logan, 3) and baby girl, Brooklyn (3 months) Bridget is not only passionate about yoga, but running, fitness, and encouraging other mother’s to be the best self they can be! Bridget’s favorite way to SLAM is by running, and of course her yoga practice.
Who's Coming to Class?
To all the moms out there, you gotta check this out. A kickin’ workout and you don’t need to find a sitter. Bring your babies/kids, your stroller, yoga mat, and a smile. You get to make new friends with like minded moms, sweat together, laugh together and feel amazing and empowered when you’re done!